Proof of Pain after a Car Accident Injury
February 25, 2015
Does Dr. Sibilla do DNFT?
March 7, 2015
Show all

Car Accident? What to do?

First of all, try to relax. We can help. If you have a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA), insurance may cover all the care you need to recover. Contact us and bring in any insurance details you have, so we can help you start a claim properly. If you do not have insurance, there are other solutions.

You should start Chiropractic care as soon after an accident as possible. Waiting too long can actually delay recovery and may even affect the way insurance can be applied to therapy you need. If it has been a while, insurance may still be accessible – but don’t wait.

We work well with all the carriers – Geico, State Farm, Progressive, USAA, Safeco, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, to name a few.

We will typically apply expert diagnostics, therapeutic massage and physical therapies, chiropractic, and exercises to help you get stronger. We customize our plans to suit your needs.

Of course, if this wasn’t a car accident injury – we also handle the everyday stuff, everday!

Call the Clinic at (503) 280-9759 or use the Web Form to request an appointment today.

Comments are closed.

Call Now